News Live 365: July 6th, 2020

Did you know that fill dirt left over from PennDOT maintenance operations is available to property owners who request the material and have accessible property near work areas? You can request fill dirt by submitting a completed M-666 form to your local PennDOT maintenance facility. You can also check out this week’s PennDOT work schedules for Erie, Crawford, Forest, Mercer, Warren, and Venango Counties by visiting


Attention small business owners in Crawford County; applications for Community Development Block Grant Loans are now available online.  These no interest 10 year loans are to help small businesses stay in operation during the COVID-19 pandemic.  Loans are for up to $7,500 and are intended to cover the cost of rent, utilities, or 90 days of operating expenses.  Find out more and apply for your CDBG loan by visiting


The Crawford County Center for Human Services is administering CARES Act funds for renters and homeowners who have become unemployed or lost at least 30% of their income due to the COVID-19 crisis. Individuals who have been unemployed since March 1st and have filed for unemployment compensation or are working but have had their income reduced by at least 30%, and do not earn greater than the median income may qualify for assistance. For renters this will come in the form of rent assistance of up to $750 a month paid directly to your landlord for as many as six months, home owners may have as much as $1,000 a month for six months.
For questions please call (814)337-8450 and dial extension 115 for Diann or 113 for Susan. Apply at, and submit a printed and filled application at the office of the Center for Family Services or by email to