Crawford Central School District has announced that beginning Wednesday, March 25th meals will also be served via Mobile Distribution on the following schedule:
- 11:00 am 5th Ward – Bethany United Methodist Church – 140 Wadsworth Avenue. Meals will be served until gone.
- 11:00-11:20 William Gill Commons, 111 Walker Drive (off Baldwin Street Extension)
- 11:30-11:50 First District Elementary School, (follow drop-off traffic pattern)
- 12:00-12:20 East End Elementary School, Lafayette street lot
- 12:30-12:50 Forest Green Apartments, Forest Green Drive (off Arthur Street)
This is in addition to school meals that are available for pickup daily 11:00am to 1pm at Meadville Area Senior High School, Second District Elementary School and Cochranton Elementary School.
The District gives special thanks to Hubbard bus service, Bethany UMC and CCSD cafeteria staff.
From Crawford Central School District: “Crawford Central School District understands that these are trying times and recognizes the impact of the coronavirus on our students and community. The Pennsylvania Department of Education announced that it received a waiver from the U.S. Department of Agriculture to allow Crawford Central School District to serve meals to students on the free lunch program during this closure. Serving locations have been set up to meet the
needs of the community by distributing bag lunches and breakfasts to our students. In order to follow guidelines and avoid large congregations of people, these sites will feature drive through service where lunches will be handed out. All children under 18 years of age may receive meals at any of the above locations.”