WUZZ 94 & 107, along with A.B.A.T.E. of Pennsylvania, reminds all drivers to “look twice – save a life.” May is “Motorcycle Awareness Month.” We urge operators of motorcycles, as well as cars and trucks, to exercise caution and stay alert to prevent injury or possibly death.
- Practice your skills regardless of how long you’ve been riding
- Don’t take intersections for granted
- Don’t assume other vehicles can see you
- Take a riding safety course
CAR & TRUCK DRIVERS:
- Always signal and look left and right before switching lanes
- Always check your “blind spots”
- Eliminate distractions…no cell phones, texting, tweeting and loud radios
Together, we can all safely share the road and stay alive.